Collective worship is the unique heartbeat of our school and is offered as part of a wider opportunity for pupils and adults to encounter faith by engaging in conversations about God, both as individuals and together.
Collective worship gives pupils and school staff the opportunity to:
- Engage in an act of community.
- Express praise and thanksgiving to God.
- Be still and reflect.
- Explore the big questions of life and respond to national events.
- Foster respect and deepen spiritual awareness.
- Reflect on the character of God and on the teachings of Christ.
- Affirm Christian values and attitudes.
- Share each other's joys and challenges.
- Celebrate special times in the Christian calendar.
A typical week of worship would include:
- Worship led by Reverend Heather.
- Worships led by Miss Coldrick.
- Worships led by Mrs Hands around the term's value.
Parents and local advisors are invites to join worship at various times during the school term. Our Worship Council play a vital role in supporting and leading worship too.