Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
- To enable all our staff and pupils to be confident, competent, and independent users of ICT. We aim to use ICT where appropriate to motivate and inspire pupils and raise standards across the curriculum.
- To ensure that availability of ICT equipment should not be a barrier to the learning of the stakeholders of the school.
- To develop pupil’s ICT skills, knowledge and understanding and capability through taught ICT lessons and to provide opportunities for pupils to apply and consolidate their ICT capability across all curriculum contexts.
- To provide an environment where access to ICT resources is natural and commonplace.
- To keep pace with educational developments in ICT and have a commitment to teachers having the necessary tools to do their jobs effectively.
- To promote effective learning and teaching and to use ICT to extend and develop communication skills.