Family Support Worker
Hello, my name is Kerry Dixon and I am the Family Support Worker at Primary Quest. I work at Highnam on a Thursday.
I was originally a teacher and I have experience in teaching all primary year groups and in international schools in Dubai. I decided to become a Family Support Worker as I am passionate about ensuring that the safety and well-being of children is paramount and I want to support families in any way that I can to ensure that children flourish.
I enjoy meeting new people and learning new things, in my spare time I enjoy spending time with family and friends, walking with my dog Monty, reading and anything creative like art and craft.
Please feel free to come and speak to me when you see me around school or if you would like to arrange an appointment you can email me on kdixon.primaryquest.co.uk or call or text me.
I am here:
- To help you and your child or children get the most out of their time at school.
- To listen to your concerns.
- To talk things through over a cup of tea.
- To support you in meetings.
- To help with the running of parent groups.
- Provide advice, or guide you towards specialist agencies regarding any domestic or parenting issues.
I can be contacted on 07934 038959
or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org